Free Shipping on orders above $100 (Exclusions Apply)
This is the EASIEST way to make preserves, pectin free!
1 1/3 Cup Sugar
1 2/3 Cup Water
2 Tbsp Orange Juice (fresh squeezed)
1 Tbsp Orange Zest
- Finely chop apricots in food processor
- In slow cooker: add apricots, sugar, water, and orange juice.
- Turn on high for 2.5 hours, stirring every 45 minutes.
- Open lid, cook for 1.5 to 2 hours until thickened. In the final 10 minutes add in the orange zest.
- Ladle into hot jars and seal.
- Make some toast, top with cream cheese and preserves, and enjoy!
13501 Cogswell Road
Hickman, CA 95323
For over 50 years Rodney and Don Stackhouse have been farming together in the fertile San Joaquin Valley of California. Second generation orchardists, they have spent their whole lives growing only the very best quality fruit and nuts and finding a way to make them available directly to you. This personal, family farm approach ensures the premium quality and consistency you deserve.