Free Shipping on orders above $100 (Exclusions Apply)
Green Beans with Turmeric & Paprika Spiced Almonds
- 1 bag Green Beans
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 6 garlic cloves
- Stackhouse Orchards sliced almonds
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp paprika
- s & p
- In a pan on the side put 1/2 cup of sliced almonds in a pan with olive oil and turn to medium low heat.
- Add 3 of the cloves of garlic, numeric, and paprika. Mix until evenly coated and then let slowly brown regularly tossing them so they are evenly toasted.
- While waiting for the almonds to toast add green beans to a large pan with 3/4-1 cup of water. Set on medium heat and let steam for 15 minutes. This is a great way to stem the green beans without using a steaming pot (Who likes doing extra dishes? Not me!) and you don’t need to use any extra oil (Healthy!).
- Once the green beans are done slice the extra 3 garlic cloves, s&p, and toss for a few minutes to add extra flavor.
- Once done cooking add the green beans to a serving bowl and top with the almonds and serve.
13501 Cogswell Road
Hickman, CA 95323
For over 50 years Rodney and Don Stackhouse have been farming together in the fertile San Joaquin Valley of California. Second generation orchardists, they have spent their whole lives growing only the very best quality fruit and nuts and finding a way to make them available directly to you. This personal, family farm approach ensures the premium quality and consistency you deserve.