Free Shipping on orders above $100 (Exclusions Apply)
Recipe graciously shared by Betsy Clark ❤️
- ½ C butter, softened to room temperature
- ½ C packed brown sugar
- ¼ tsp. baking soda
- 1¼ C rolled oats
- ¾ C flour
- 12 oz. Dried Apricot Slabs
- ⅛ tsp. salt
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- Place the apricots into a 4-cup measuring cup, add water to the 4 cup line
- Dump all that into a medium-sized saucepan over medium heat. Add the salt and simmer for about 30 minutes until the apricots are tender and the jam coats a spoon. Stir in the sugar.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and spray an 8x8 or 9x9 baking dish with a non-stick cooking spray.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the softened butter, brown sugar, baking soda, oats, and flour using a fork & knife or a pastry cutter.
- Measure about 2 cups of the oat mixture and gently press into the bottom of the baking dish.
- Carefully spread the apricot filling over the crust stopping about ¼’’ from the crust edge.
- Sprinkle the remaining crumble over the top of the preserves.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes.
- Let cool, cut them into bars and enjoy!
13501 Cogswell Road
Hickman, CA 95323
For over 50 years Rodney and Don Stackhouse have been farming together in the fertile San Joaquin Valley of California. Second generation orchardists, they have spent their whole lives growing only the very best quality fruit and nuts and finding a way to make them available directly to you. This personal, family farm approach ensures the premium quality and consistency you deserve.