Free Shipping on orders above $100 (Exclusions Apply)
- 2 ripe bananas
- 2 cups rolled oats
- ¼ cup Stackhouse Orchards almond butter
- ¼ cup honey
- 2 tablespoons Stackhouse Orchards Cinnamon Almonds chopped up
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- Mash up the ripe bananas and then mix in the rest of the ingredients in no particular order
- Scoop out about 2 tablespoons out and roll into about 1 inch balls
- Freeze for 2-3 hours
- Keep stored in refrigerator so they do not spoil!
13501 Cogswell Road
Hickman, CA 95323
For over 50 years Rodney and Don Stackhouse have been farming together in the fertile San Joaquin Valley of California. Second generation orchardists, they have spent their whole lives growing only the very best quality fruit and nuts and finding a way to make them available directly to you. This personal, family farm approach ensures the premium quality and consistency you deserve.