Free Shipping on orders above $100 (Exclusions Apply)
- 5 ears of corn
- 2 bell peppers of any color you would like
- Red onion
- Olive oil (EVOO)
- Stackhouse Orchards Cajun almonds
- Shuck corn and throw all of the veggies on a grill on medium heat.
- Regularly turn the vegetables until they are all cooked then remove from grill
- Peel off the burnt skin and then core bell peppers and dice
- Cut the kernals off of the cobb into a bowl
- Combine all of the vegetables, chop and add the cilantro, drizzle EVOO, add salt and pepper to taste and top with Stackhouse Orchards Cajun almonds (: (For the best crunch add the almonds as you eat them, otherwise they will get soggy and gross)
13501 Cogswell Road
Hickman, CA 95323
For over 50 years Rodney and Don Stackhouse have been farming together in the fertile San Joaquin Valley of California. Second generation orchardists, they have spent their whole lives growing only the very best quality fruit and nuts and finding a way to make them available directly to you. This personal, family farm approach ensures the premium quality and consistency you deserve.