Free Shipping on orders above $100 (Exclusions Apply)
- Brussels Sprouts
- Trader Joe's 21 Salute seasoning (0 calories & 0 Sodium!)
- Olive Oil
- S&P if you want the salty goodness and sodium
- Stackhouse Orchards Sliced Almonds (no sodium) or Cajun Almonds (sodium)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line the cookie sheet with aluminum foil
- Wash and cut brussels sprouts and put into bowl
- Drizzle with olive oil (evenly coated for even cooking)
- Sprinkle in TJ’s 21 Salute Seasoning and S&P if you so choose to
- Add in your choice of plain sliced almonds or cajun almonds
- Make sure everything has been tossed again and evenly coated with olive oil and seasonings
- Put on lined sheet in oven for 10 minutes and then check and move brussels sprouts and roast for another 5-10 minutes depending on how well cooked they are.
13501 Cogswell Road
Hickman, CA 95323
For over 50 years Rodney and Don Stackhouse have been farming together in the fertile San Joaquin Valley of California. Second generation orchardists, they have spent their whole lives growing only the very best quality fruit and nuts and finding a way to make them available directly to you. This personal, family farm approach ensures the premium quality and consistency you deserve.